We’re super thrilled to announce that the Official Design Sprint Bootcamp, from the authors of the Sprint book, is coming to Toronto – for the first time ever in Canada! The event is June 25 at the Telus Towers Toronto (25 York St) and whether you’re a start-up, scale-up or enterprise organization, this is something you definitely don’t want to miss.
Anyone who knows us knows we’re big fans of the book Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days, by Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, and Braden Kowitz. They identified and perfected this process while at Google Ventures, working with 150+ companies like Slack, Uber, Blue Bottle Coffee, and a bunch more that will make your head spin. Jake – and more recently, John – have been running bootcamps around the world, and the event on June 25 is the first time they’ll bring this proven design process to Canada.
The bootcamp will be highly interactive and you’ll be up working those post-its and whiteboards as John leads you through the five day sprint process in one single day. It’s definitely a “learn by doing,” day, but John will also share his experiences and learnings from running sprints with huge brands and smaller start-ups. We’re thrilled to be co-facilitating, along with a friend of adaptiveX, Michal Nalepka, and we’ll share some of our experiences and learnings specific to the Canadian business landscape.
What You’ll Learn
- Why Sprints are powerful problem-solving tools for big business problems
- A step-by-step guide to running a Design Sprint in any environment – start-up, scale-up or enterprise
- How to explain and sell the design sprint to decision-makers (and win over even the toughest skeptics)
- Top-notch Sprint facilitation techniques and tips
- New approaches to teamwork and collaboration that move beyond tired business defaults to get the best from your team
- How to incorporate customer testing and validation into your design process without slowing down
- Concrete ways to make smarter decisions and do better work, faster
Who Should Attend
If you’re looking for a transformative formula for solving big business challenges and testing new ideas that work, the Official Design Sprint Bootcamp is for you. Whether you’re a leader or manager, a designer or marketer, or a facilitator looking to bolster your innovation facilitation toolbox, the Official Design Sprint Bootcamp has something for you. It’s a framework that can be plugged into virtually any business problem, no matter if you’re a scale-up, start-up or legacy organization, or whether you’re from the public, private or non-profit sector, this interactive workshop offers a lot of value for anyone who wants to bring design sprints (and a proven innovation process) into their organization.
We have small team pricing (for every team of four, we’ll offer a free fifth ticket), and corporate team discounts are also available. We also offer a healthy non-profit rate. Contact us at [email protected] for pricing queries.
Register and find out more about the event: https://bit.ly/spr-nt